Nam Won Gol is a modest Korean restaurant whose specialty is mudfish soup (choo-wo-tang).
Other menu items include:
- Mudfish boiled in soy sauce
- Fried Mudfish
- Jeollado Bean-Paste Stew
- Kimchi Stew
- Beef Bulgogi
- Pork Bulgogi
- Stir-fried squid with vegetables
- Stir-fried octopus with vegetables
- Skate fish boiled in soy sauce
- Broiled Yellow Corvina Fish
- Cod boiled in soy sauce
Open for lunch and dinner. Closes at 9:00 pm.
This original Namwongol Chuotang restaurant is located on Pico Boulevard in Southwest Koreatown. They opened another location on 3rd Street in 2016.
Posted in RESTAURANTS and tagged bulgogi, chuotang, exotic, fish, kimchi jjigae, kimchi stew, Korean, Korean food, Korean restaurant, Korean restaurants, Southwest Koreatown, stews, traditional Korean.