Nam Won Gol is a modest Korean restaurant whose specialty is mudfish soup (choo-wo-tang).
Other menu items include:
- Mudfish boiled in soy sauce
- Fried Mudfish
- Jeollado Bean-Paste Stew
- Kimchi Stew
- Beef Bulgogi
- Pork Bulgogi
- Stir-fried squid with vegetables
- Stir-fried octopus with vegetables
- Skate fish boiled in soy sauce
- Broiled Yellow Corvina Fish
- Cod boiled in soy sauce
Open for lunch and dinner. Closes at 9:00 pm.
This original Namwongol Chuotang restaurant is located on Pico Boulevard in Southwest Koreatown. They opened another location on 3rd Street in 2016.