Valet parking as of June 2022: $10
Italian Renaissance building across from where the Ambassador Hotel and Cocoanut Grove used to be.
Nicknamed the “Cathedral of Commerce” at one time, this art deco building trimmed in terra cotta and copper was the former site of Bullocks Department Store. It currently serves as the main library for the Southwestern Law School.
Restaurant with full bar on the first floor of the Gaylord Apartments building.
Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument
One of the city’s pre-1976 concrete buildings likely to be vulnerable during a big earthquake
The Langham Apartments is managed by The Swel Group.
Movie producer Joseph M. Schenck built the Talmadge in 1922 as a present for his wife, silent screen actress Norma Talmadge.