The jurisdiction of the Korean Consulate General in Los Angeles encompasses Southern California, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico.
- Five-minute walk West from Wilshire/Vermont Station (Metro Red Line)
- Located at the intersection of Wilshire Blvd and New Hampshire Ave, by the gas station
- The Consulate is the six-story building with a Korean national flag at the front.
Tel : 1-213-385-9300
Fax : 1-213-385-1849
Hours of Operation : 09:00 – 16:00
Observed Korean National Holidays
- March 1: Independence Movement Day
- August 15: Liberation Day
- October 3: National Foundation Day
* Korea established diplomatic relations with the United States on May 22, 1882.