Aviva Family and Children’s Services
Hollywood address: 7120 Franklin Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90046
Phone number: 323.876.0550
Koreatown address: 3580 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite #800
Nonprofit, non-sectarian 501(c)(3) organization, founded in 1915.
Formerly known as Hamburger Home, Inc.
Main program focus areas:
– Wraparound Services
– Community Mental Health Services
– Foster Family and Adoption Services
– Residential Treatment Services
Children to to Aviva after experiencing:
– Physical, sexual and emotional abuse and neglect
– Commercial sexual exploitation
– Substance abuse
– Mental health issues
– Involvement with the juvenile justice system
Aviva has about 260 staff members. In 2015, they reportedly conducted 95,000+ hours of therapeutic sessions.