Nicknamed the “Cathedral of Commerce” at one time, this art deco building trimmed in terra cotta and copper was the former site of Bullocks Department Store. It currently serves as the main library for the Southwestern Law School.
Located at the intersection of Wilshire and Western, the Wiltern Theatre and Pellissier Building is an Art Deco building decorated with blue-green terra cotta tiles. It was originally built in 1931, called the Warner Brothers Western Theater, and was designed as a vaudeville theater. Today, the Wiltern serves as a live-performance venue, hosting concerts & comedy shows.