Opened in May 2013 in the space of what was supposed to be the Little Prince Restaurant at the Madang Plaza, Lemon Tree Cafe is a restaurant with a play area for children. The space can be reserved for birthday parties.
- Do not bring food or drink from the outside.
- No drop-offs. Children must be accompanied and supervised by parents or guardians at all times while in the restaurant.
- Every time you enter the restaurant, you must remove your shoes and place them in the locker by the entrance.
- Children must wear socks at all times. No shoes or bare feet allowed in the playground.
- Children must be under four feet (48 inches) to play in the playground.
- No sick children allowed on the playground.
$9 per child for two hours of play. $2 for each additional half hour. Free admission for children under 12 months. Free admission for adults but must order meal. Free admission for birthday kids. Rules and prices are subject to change.
Usually open seven days a week, from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm.