Is there really a Dunkin Donuts in Koreatown?
Well, there was one a few blocks south of Koreatown’s city-designated southern border of Olympic Boulevard.
Dunkin Donuts opened a location on Western & Venice in early 2017 in the area technically known as Harvard Heights. It CLOSED circa early 2020.
The next nearest Dunkin spots are at:
- 1614 S Crenshaw Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90019
- 5970 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- 6201 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- 410 E Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- 754 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA 90014
The chain is now known simply as Dunkin’ nationwide.
Posted in BLOG and tagged American chain, donuts, opened 2017.